Sebastopol, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Sebastopol, Illinois : Madison County
Issued: 5:41 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 38.7111588 Longitude: -89.600643 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 63°F High: 82°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 73°F High: 68°F High: 72°F High: 75°F
Low: 63°F Low: 72°F Low: 64°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 57°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 14000ft
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 6:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
79°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
81°
Clear
as of 6:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 82. South wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Sun Almanac for Sebastopol, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Sebastopol, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,996 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Sebastopol:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:25 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:03 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:39 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.