Schwer, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Schwer
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Schwer, Illinois : Iroquois County
Issued: 6:15 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 40.6605915 Longitude: -87.7880876 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of rain on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 57°F High: 74°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 70°F High: 67°F High: 70°F High: 73°F
Low: 55°F Low: 69°F Low: 59°F Low: 46°F Low: 45°F Low: 52°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
63°
Clear
as of 6:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
75°
Clear
as of 6:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DANVILLE - (KDNV)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
73°
Clear
as of 6:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Isolated sprinkles between 11pm and 1am, then scattered showers after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 57. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 74. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Isolated showers before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 55. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thunderstorms on Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Schwer, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:57 PM
Moon Almanac for Schwer, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,013 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Schwer:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:25 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:56 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:24 am Wed92.4%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.