Samsville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Samsville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Samsville, Illinois : Edwards County
Issued: 3:16 pm CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 38.4897718 Longitude: -88.0575361 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 79°F Low: 54°F High: 84°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 76°F High: 70°F
Low: 62°F Low: 65°F Low: 71°F Low: 63°F Low: 51°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 18%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
79°
Clear
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 24%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
81°
Clear
as of 3:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 24%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Increasing Clouds on Tuesday Tuesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind around 6 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. West southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sun Almanac for Samsville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Samsville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,151 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Samsville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:01 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:53 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:38 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.