Saint Paul, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Saint Paul, Illinois : Fayette County
Issued: 5:42 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 38.8528245 Longitude: -88.9533928 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of  on Wednesday
Low: 62°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 67°F High: 71°F High: 76°F High: 76°F
Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 55°F Low: 50°F Low: 56°F Low: 60°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
CENTRALIA MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KENL)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2700ft
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
73°
Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 9pm and midnight. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 62. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 4pm and 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Saint Paul, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Saint Paul, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 89%
Moon Age: 17.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,763 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Saint Paul:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:32 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:06 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:41 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.