Saint James, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Saint James, Illinois : Fayette County
Issued: 7:41 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 38.9544893 Longitude: -88.8511682 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 63°F High: 79°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 75°F High: 68°F High: 72°F High: 75°F
Low: 63°F Low: 72°F Low: 64°F Low: 50°F Low: 49°F Low: 55°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
EFFINGHAM COUNTY MEMORIAL - (K1H2)
77°
Clear
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SALEM-LECKRONE ARPT - (KSLO)
77°
Clear
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
75°
Clear
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
79°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. High near 79. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Sun Almanac for Saint James, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Saint James, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,973 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Saint James:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:23 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:00 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:35 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.