Saint Francisville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Saint Francisville, Illinois : Lawrence County
Issued: 3:10 pm CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 38.5911584 Longitude: -87.646692 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 63°F High: 87°F High: 91°F High: 89°F High: 70°F High: 73°F High: 78°F High: 78°F
Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 59°F Low: 51°F Low: 56°F Low: 62°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
73°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 73%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3800ft
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLWV)
72°
Cloudy
as of 5:09 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2600ft, Scattered at 3300ft, Solid Overcast at 4200ft
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
68°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1900ft, Solid Overcast at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3600ft, Scattered at 4300ft
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 63. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 91. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers likely. Low around 59. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78.

Sun Almanac for Saint Francisville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:48 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Saint Francisville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 89%
Moon Age: 17.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,762 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Saint Francisville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:26 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:01 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:37 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.