Sacramento, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Sacramento, Illinois : White County
Issued: 6:15 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 38.0317134 Longitude: -88.3375443 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 62°F High: 84°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 81°F High: 70°F High: 73°F High: 77°F
Low: 66°F Low: 72°F Low: 67°F Low: 53°F Low: 50°F Low: 57°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
79°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
79°
Clear
as of 6:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
79°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
79°
Clear
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming mostly clear, with a low around 62. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 7am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. High near 84. South wind 6 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind 8 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 6 to 10 mph.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind 6 to 8 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Sun Almanac for Sacramento, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Sacramento, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 95%
Moon Age: 16.8 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,994 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Sacramento:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:17 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:58 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:37 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.