Round Prairie, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Round Prairie, Illinois : Wayne County
Issued: 4:15 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 38.4572702 Longitude: -88.5392178 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 87°F Low: 70°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 69°F High: 71°F High: 76°F High: 76°F
Low: 70°F Low: 58°F Low: 50°F Low: 54°F Low: 61°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
61°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Current Conditions at
FLORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KFOA)
61°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 3:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
MT VERNON - (KMVN)
61°
Clear
Mist
as of 3:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
61°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 3pm and 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 87. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of showers after 4am. Mostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 58. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind 5 to 9 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.

10% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. East northeast wind around 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sun Almanac for Round Prairie, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Round Prairie, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,889 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Round Prairie:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:41 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:27 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:08 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:53 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.