Rogers Acres, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Rogers Acres, Georgia : Bibb County
Issued: 2:27 pm EDT Jun 25, 2022 Latitude: 32.7565308 Longitude: -83.7846297 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 94°F Low: 69°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 89°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 90°F
Low: 69°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
THOMASTON - (KOPN)
91°
Feels like 92°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 63°F
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Wind Data
12 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
MILLEDGEVILLE/BALDWIN - (KMLJ)
97°
Clear
as of 3:38 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. East wind around 10 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. East wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Rogers Acres, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:00 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:16 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Rogers Acres, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 26.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,765 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rogers Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:03 pm Sat9.0%
Moonrise:04:27 am Sun6.8%
High Moon:11:41 am Sun5.4%
Moonset:07:01 pm Sun4.1%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.