Roberts, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Roberts, Illinois : Ford County
Issued: 7:15 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 40.6128127 Longitude: -88.1833798 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 86°F High: 77°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 70°F High: 69°F
Low: 66°F Low: 51°F Low: 45°F Low: 50°F Low: 56°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
RANTOUL - (KTIP)
57°
Cloudy
Light Drizzle
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Current Conditions at
PONTIAC MUNICIPAL AIRPT - (KPNT)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
Mist
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
190° South
Current Conditions at
KANKAKEE - (KIKK)
57°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 7:16 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: Less than 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 100ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
63°
Clear
Mist
as of 7:18 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Morning Fog on Today Today... Widespread dense fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 77. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers and thunderstorms likely between 1am and 4am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4am. Low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a slight chance of showers between 7am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Roberts, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Roberts, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,947 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Roberts:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:31 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:34 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:07 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:44 am Fri74.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.