Ripley, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Ripley, Illinois : Brown County
Issued: 7:26 pm CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 40.022826 Longitude: -90.6387392 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Clearing on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday
Low: 69°F High: 84°F High: 67°F High: 64°F High: 67°F High: 67°F High: 68°F High: 74°F
Low: 60°F Low: 49°F Low: 46°F Low: 52°F Low: 55°F Low: 54°F  
Clearing Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
79°
Clear
as of 7:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 66°F
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPPQ)
79°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
QUINCY - (KUIN)
79°
Clear
as of 6:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.46 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
81°
Clear
as of 7:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Clearing on Tonight Tonight... Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 69. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 10 to 18 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9pm. Low around 60. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7am. High near 67. Light northeast wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Sun Almanac for Ripley, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Ripley, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,317 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ripley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:42 am Fri78.0%
High Moon:05:17 am Fri76.1%
Moonset:09:56 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.