Ridgecroft, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Ridgecroft, Illinois : Cook County
Issued: 6:16 pm CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 42.1308333 Longitude: -87.815 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
10% chance of rain on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 66°F High: 83°F High: 58°F High: 58°F High: 57°F High: 57°F High: 59°F High: 69°F
Low: 56°F Low: 49°F Low: 47°F Low: 50°F Low: 52°F Low: 51°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO/WHEELING - (KPWK)
86°
Clear
as of 5:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.50 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHICAGO-OHARE - (KORD)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:51 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
WAUKEGAN - (KUGN)
72°
Clear
as of 5:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.48 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 7am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7am and 1pm, then showers after 1pm. High near 58. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 58.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Ridgecroft, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Ridgecroft, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 80%
Moon Age: 19.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,292 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ridgecroft:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:38 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:05 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:37 am Fri74.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.