Riddleville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Riddleville, Illinois : Lawrence County
Issued: 10:55 am CDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 38.8519896 Longitude: -87.6514139 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday
High: 79°F Low: 55°F High: 67°F High: 71°F High: 78°F High: 75°F High: 72°F High: 71°F
Low: 50°F Low: 54°F Low: 65°F Low: 62°F Low: 55°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLWV)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2900ft, Broken at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2100ft, Scattered at 2700ft, Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2900ft, Broken at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9000ft
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Low around 55. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. East wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then showers after 1am. Low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. High near 75. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers. Low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Thunderstorms on Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Riddleville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Riddleville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 62%
Moon Age: 21.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,757 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Riddleville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:49 am Sun56.0%
High Moon:06:58 am Sun53.6%
Moonset:12:14 pm Sun51.1%
Last Quarter:01:42 pm Sun50.5%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.