Reynoldsville, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Reynoldsville, Illinois : Union County
Issued: 10:16 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.3672721 Longitude: -89.3950888 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of  on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 86°F Low: 68°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 83°F High: 71°F High: 75°F High: 79°F
Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 54°F Low: 53°F Low: 58°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CAPE GIRARDEAU - (KCGI)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
CAIRO - (KCIR)
72°
Clear
as of 10:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARBONDALE - (KMDH)
68°
Clear
as of 9:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 9:45 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
20 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind around 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10am and 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. South southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. North wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

10% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northeast wind around 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East wind 5 to 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sun Almanac for Reynoldsville, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:01 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Reynoldsville, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,762 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Reynoldsville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:28 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:08 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:49 am Thu84.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.