Rebel Hill, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Rebel Hill, Georgia : Clarke County
Issued: 1:11 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 33.9903914 Longitude: -83.4676607 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 82°F Low: 69°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 88°F
Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ATHENS - (KAHN)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:51 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
WINDER - (KWDR)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGVL)
82°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLZU)
81°
Mostly Clear
as of 12:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Rebel Hill, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:54 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Rebel Hill, Georgia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,917 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rebel Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:54 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:06:35 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:02:09 pm Wed0.4%
Moonset:09:43 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.