Rayle, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Rayle
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Rayle, Georgia : Wilkes County
Issued: 10:02 pm EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 33.7898457 Longitude: -82.8998686 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 72°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 95°F High: 93°F High: 87°F High: 86°F
Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON-WILKES A/P - (KIIY)
75°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENSBORO - (K3J7)
75°
Clear
as of 11:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ATHENS - (KAHN)
79°
Clear
as of 10:51 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MILLEDGEVILLE/BALDWIN - (KMLJ)
79°
Partly Cloudy
Mist
as of 11:19 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 79°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7500ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 101. South wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Rayle, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:26 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:15 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Rayle, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 5.49 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,621 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rayle:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:32 am Tue30.8%
Moonrise:12:19 pm Tue35.5%
High Moon:06:43 pm Tue38.1%
Moonset:12:59 am Wed40.8%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.