Raritan, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Raritan, Illinois : Henderson County
Issued: 10:47 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 40.6958732 Longitude: -90.8273591 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of rain on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 76°F Low: 57°F High: 85°F High: 81°F High: 59°F High: 64°F High: 66°F High: 68°F
Low: 66°F Low: 52°F Low: 43°F Low: 46°F Low: 52°F  
Rain Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
66°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
GALESBURG - (KGBG)
66°
Cloudy
as of 10:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL - (KEOK)
68°
Cloudy
as of 10:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 3200ft
30% chance of rain Today Today... Scattered showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind around 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for Raritan, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Raritan, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,761 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Raritan:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:47 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:14 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:42 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.