Raoul, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Raoul, Georgia : Habersham County
Issued: 1:39 pm EDT Jun 28, 2022 Latitude: 34.4495447 Longitude: -83.5943401 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Cloudy on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 81°F Low: 66°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 86°F
Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WINDER - (KWDR)
81°
Clear
as of 1:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. East wind around 7 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers between 10pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Raoul, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:19 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Raoul, Georgia
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,919 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Raoul:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:56 pm Tue0.0%
New Moon:10:51 pm Tue0.0%
Moonrise:06:34 am Wed0.1%
High Moon:02:10 pm Wed0.4%
Moonset:09:45 pm Wed0.8%
New Moon: Mon May 30
First Quarter: Tue Jun 7
Full Moon: Tue Jun 14
Last Quarter: Mon Jun 20
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.