Rains Landing, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Rains Landing
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Rains Landing, Georgia : Camden County
Issued: 10:15 pm EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 30.9974523 Longitude: -81.9067794 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Cloudy on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 72°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 88°F High: 86°F
Low: 72°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F  
Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK - (KSSI)
84°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BRUNSWICK JETPORT - (KBQK)
82°
Clear
as of 10:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WAYCROSS - (KAYS)
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:15 PM EDST
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3400ft, Broken at 5500ft, Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
CRAIG MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KCRG)
82°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Light south wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 106. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sun Almanac for Rains Landing, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:03 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:36 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Rains Landing, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 5.46 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,713 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rains Landing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:26 am Tue30.8%
Moonrise:12:16 pm Tue35.5%
High Moon:06:39 pm Tue38.1%
Moonset:12:54 am Wed40.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.