Prouty, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Prouty, Illinois : Sangamon County
Issued: 2:11 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.6822718 Longitude: -89.9287186 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Fog on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 59°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 72°F High: 64°F High: 69°F High: 70°F High: 73°F
Low: 70°F Low: 61°F Low: 50°F Low: 48°F Low: 54°F Low: 57°F  
Fog Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
59°
Clear
as of 2:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
61°
Clear
as of 2:52 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
61°
Clear
Mist
as of 2:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
61°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 2:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Fog on Overnight Overnight... Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 59. Light south wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 61. Southwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 72. North northeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Prouty, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:03 PM
Moon Almanac for Prouty, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,862 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Prouty:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:10 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:42 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:37 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:14 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:55 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.