Princeton, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Princeton
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Princeton, Illinois : Bureau County
Issued: 11:45 pm CDT May 15, 2022 Latitude: 41.3680919 Longitude: -89.4648145 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Patchy Fog on Overnight Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 40% chance of  on Friday 30% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 51°F High: 76°F High: 76°F High: 73°F High: 81°F High: 78°F High: 65°F High: 68°F
Low: 51°F Low: 56°F Low: 57°F Low: 66°F Low: 53°F Low: 47°F  
Patchy Fog Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
PERU - (KVYS)
55°
Clear
as of 12:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
54°
Clear
as of 12:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
STERLING ROCK - (KSQI)
54°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ROCHELLE MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KRPJ)
52°
Clear
as of 12:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Patchy Fog on Overnight Overnight... Patchy fog. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 51. West wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy, with a northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of  Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for Princeton, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Princeton, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,155 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Princeton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:51 am Mon99.9%
Moonrise:09:17 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:59 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:34 am Tue97.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.