Prairie, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Prairie, Illinois : Randolph County
Issued: 10:26 pm CDT May 15, 2022 Latitude: 38.173106 Longitude: -89.9431619 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Monday Increasing Clouds on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday 40% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 55°F High: 77°F High: 81°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 85°F High: 73°F High: 71°F
Low: 55°F Low: 62°F Low: 65°F Low: 70°F Low: 59°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Sunny Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SPARTA - (KSAR)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
66°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FARMINGTON ARPT - (KFAM)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 55. Light and variable wind.

Increasing Clouds on Tuesday Tuesday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers before 10pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10pm and 1am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

40% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Prairie, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:34 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Prairie, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,297 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Prairie:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:00 am Mon100.0%
Moonset:06:02 am Mon99.9%
Moonrise:09:08 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:02:01 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:47 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.