Point of Rocks, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Point of Rocks, Nebraska : Cheyenne County
Issued: 2:14 pm MDT May 27, 2022 Latitude: 41.2102594 Longitude: -103.2460415 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Increasing Clouds on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 20% chance of  on Tuesday 10% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 93°F Low: 50°F High: 88°F High: 76°F High: 67°F High: 61°F High: 66°F High: 74°F High: 78°F
Low: 53°F Low: 44°F Low: 40°F Low: 38°F Low: 41°F Low: 45°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Increasing Clouds Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SIDNEY - (KSNY)
91°
Clear
as of 1:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 12%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 28 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
KIMBALL - (KIBM)
90°
Clear
as of 2:35 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 11%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 26 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
88°
Mostly Clear
as of 2:40 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 12%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
88°
Clear
as of 1:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 15%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Partly sunny and hot, with a high near 93. South southwest wind around 15 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Saturday... Increasing clouds, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy.

10% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 74.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.

10% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Point of Rocks, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:52 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:11 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Point of Rocks, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 6%
Moon Age: 27.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,490 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Point of Rocks:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:05:46 pm Fri6.1%
Moonrise:04:22 am Sat4.2%
High Moon:11:31 am Sat3.1%
Moonset:06:50 pm Sat2.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.