Pittsfield, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Pittsfield, Illinois : Pike County
Issued: 3:56 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.6078254 Longitude: -90.805129 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Morning Fog on Today Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 69°F High: 86°F High: 72°F High: 63°F High: 67°F High: 66°F High: 70°F
Low: 63°F Low: 50°F Low: 47°F Low: 54°F Low: 56°F  
Morning Fog Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
PITTSFIELD - (KPPQ)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Current Conditions at
QUINCY - (KUIN)
57°
Clear
Mist
as of 3:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KIJX)
59°
Clear
Mist
as of 3:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST CHARLES - (KSET)
63°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 3:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Morning Fog on Today Today... Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light south wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 63. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 72. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 4am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

20% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

Sun Almanac for Pittsfield, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Pittsfield, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,882 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Pittsfield:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:46 am Thu84.2%
Moonrise:12:41 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:18 am Fri76.1%
Moonset:09:59 am Fri74.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.