Pierceburg, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Pierceburg, Illinois : Crawford County
Issued: 7:41 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 38.9305994 Longitude: -87.9078097 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday Rain on Wednesday
High: 86°F Low: 70°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 69°F High: 69°F High: 75°F High: 74°F
Low: 71°F Low: 59°F Low: 50°F Low: 54°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
ROBINSON - (KRSV)
64°
Clear
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OLNEY-NOBLE AIRPORT - (KOLY)
66°
Clear
as of 7:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLWV)
63°
Mostly Clear
Mist
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 200ft
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
66°
Clear
Mist
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

90% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then showers and thunderstorms likely between 1am and 4am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4am. Low around 59. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a chance of showers between 7am and 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.

Rain on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Rain on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74.

Sun Almanac for Pierceburg, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Pierceburg, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 84%
Moon Age: 18.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,955 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Pierceburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:37 am Thu84.3%
Moonrise:12:26 am Fri78.2%
High Moon:05:05 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:49 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.