Piasa Hills, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Piasa Hills
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Piasa Hills, Illinois : Madison County
Issued: 1:40 am CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 38.9522701 Longitude: -90.2584452 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Patchy Fog on Overnight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 50% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of  on Wednesday
Low: 61°F High: 85°F High: 90°F High: 79°F High: 66°F High: 71°F High: 73°F High: 76°F
Low: 71°F Low: 66°F Low: 53°F Low: 50°F Low: 57°F Low: 60°F  
Patchy Fog Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ST CHARLES - (KSET)
63°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 3:40 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
160° South
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
63°
Clear
Mist
as of 3:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ST LOUIS - (KSTL)
66°
Clear
as of 2:51 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Patchy Fog on Overnight Overnight... Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 61. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Light southeast wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 79. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Piasa Hills, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:18 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Piasa Hills, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,872 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Piasa Hills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:12 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:47 am Thu84.2%
Moonrise:12:36 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:15 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:59 am Fri74.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.