Phillipstown, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Phillipstown, Illinois : White County
Issued: 6:00 am CDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 38.1419908 Longitude: -88.0216993 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
High: 74°F Low: 57°F High: 71°F High: 78°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F
Low: 56°F Low: 60°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
EVANSVILLE - (KEVV)
68°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 5:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1700ft, Broken at 2400ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
MOUNT CARMEL MUNI - (KAJG)
70°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.84 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1500ft, Solid Overcast at 2100ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and noon, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South southeast wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 4am, then scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Partly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 56. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South southeast wind around 6 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67. South wind 9 to 13 mph.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Clear, with a low around 68. South wind 6 to 8 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 6 to 10 mph.

Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Clear, with a low around 69. South wind around 6 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 3 to 8 mph.

Sun Almanac for Phillipstown, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:35 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Phillipstown, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 15%
Moon Age: 25.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,718 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Phillipstown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:01 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:36 pm Thu12.1%
Moonrise:04:00 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:44 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:37 pm Fri6.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.