Perkins, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Perkins, Illinois : Pope County
Issued: 8:30 pm CDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 37.3569969 Longitude: -88.6506069 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 10% chance of  on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday
Low: 71°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 71°F High: 74°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 78°F
Low: 71°F Low: 62°F Low: 54°F Low: 58°F Low: 63°F Low: 59°F  
Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
81°
Clear
as of 8:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.62 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PADUCAH - (KPAH)
82°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.61 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 8:16 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.55 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 9500ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
77°
Partly Cloudy
as of 8:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.55 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 71. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 91. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 62. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. North northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

10% chance of  Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the morning.

Thunderstorms on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

Thunderstorms on Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Sun Almanac for Perkins, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:13 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:06 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Perkins, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,357 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Perkins:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:24 am Fri78.2%
High Moon:05:09 am Fri76.2%
Moonset:09:57 am Fri74.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.