Panama, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Panama, Illinois : Bond County
Issued: 11:11 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 39.0294908 Longitude: -89.5242529 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of rain on Today 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Morning Fog on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 77°F Low: 61°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 70°F High: 66°F High: 70°F High: 73°F
Low: 71°F Low: 62°F Low: 49°F Low: 49°F Low: 55°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
63°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 10:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Broken at 3500ft, Solid Overcast at 4700ft
Current Conditions at
ALTON - (KALN)
64°
Cloudy
as of 10:50 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2600ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
63°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 10:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
68°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3600ft, Broken at 6000ft, Broken at 14000ft, Solid Overcast at 19000ft
40% chance of rain Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind around 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Morning Fog on Thursday Thursday... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light south wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

30% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Sun Almanac for Panama, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Panama, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,758 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Panama:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:35 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:09 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:43 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.