Palzo, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Palzo, Illinois : Williamson County
Issued: 2:15 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 37.648661 Longitude: -88.7633942 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
High: 79°F Low: 62°F High: 85°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 81°F High: 70°F High: 74°F
Low: 66°F Low: 72°F Low: 68°F Low: 53°F Low: 51°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
81°
Clear
as of 2:36 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 21%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
84°
Clear
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 30%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 79. South southwest wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North northwest wind around 6 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 8 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. East wind 5 to 8 mph.

Sun Almanac for Palzo, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:58 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Palzo, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,110 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Palzo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:18 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:59 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:40 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.