Palmer, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Palmer, Illinois : Christian County
Issued: 12:25 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 39.457827 Longitude: -89.4039813 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 40% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday
High: 84°F Low: 62°F High: 78°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 66°F High: 65°F High: 69°F
Low: 59°F Low: 71°F Low: 58°F Low: 46°F Low: 47°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
82°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 28%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LITCHFIELD MUNI ARP - (K3LF)
82°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
84°
Clear
as of 2:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
84°
Clear
as of 2:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 32%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind around 7 mph.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1pm and 4pm. High near 78. South wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Palmer, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:57 PM
Moon Almanac for Palmer, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,107 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Palmer:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:27 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:03:03 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:36 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.