Palermo, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Palermo, Illinois : Edgar County
Issued: 3:39 pm CDT May 17, 2022 Latitude: 39.8655905 Longitude: -87.8808639 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 60°F High: 75°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 75°F High: 66°F High: 70°F High: 74°F
Low: 59°F Low: 69°F Low: 63°F Low: 49°F Low: 47°F Low: 53°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
EDGAR COUNTY ARPT - (KPRG)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
CHAMPAIGN - (KCMI)
84°
Clear
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DANVILLE - (KDNV)
81°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
MATTOON - (KMTO)
82°
Clear
as of 3:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 34%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 1pm and 4pm. High near 75. South southeast wind 11 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 85. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

Sun Almanac for Palermo, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:32 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Palermo, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,073 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Palermo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:22 pm Tue94.6%
High Moon:02:56 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:28 am Wed92.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.