Osceola, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Osceola
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Osceola, Wisconsin : Polk County
Issued: 2:34 pm CDT Aug 16, 2022 Latitude: 45.3205199 Longitude: -92.7049303 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday
High: 81°F Low: 62°F High: 81°F High: 84°F High: 76°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 80°F
Low: 64°F Low: 63°F Low: 62°F Low: 60°F Low: 59°F  
Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
OSCEOLA - (KOEO)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
NEW RICHMOND - (KRNH)
77°
Clear
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 44%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ANOKA COUNTY ARPT - (KANE)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4100ft, Broken at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
RUSH CITY - (KROS)
73°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3400ft, Scattered at 4200ft, Broken at 4800ft
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 76. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Sun Almanac for Osceola, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:19 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Osceola, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 73%
Moon Age: 19.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,005 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Osceola:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:43 pm Tue70.3%
High Moon:05:38 am Wed67.6%
Moonset:12:46 pm Wed64.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.