Old Shawneetown, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Old Shawneetown, Illinois : Gallatin County
Issued: 6:15 am CDT Aug 9, 2022 Latitude: 37.6969906 Longitude: -88.1367006 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 10% chance of rain on Monday
High: 85°F Low: 70°F High: 80°F High: 84°F High: 81°F High: 81°F High: 81°F High: 84°F
Low: 66°F Low: 64°F Low: 61°F Low: 61°F Low: 65°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
72°
Clear
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
70°
Clear
as of 5:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
EVANSVILLE - (KEVV)
73°
Clear
as of 5:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
72°
Clear
as of 6:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Calm wind.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Light northeast wind.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 81. Light east wind.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind.

10% chance of rain Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning.

Sun Almanac for Old Shawneetown, Illinois
Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:01 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Old Shawneetown, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 90%
Moon Age: 11.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,758 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Old Shawneetown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:31 pm Tue93.3%
High Moon:11:11 pm Tue94.4%
Moonset:03:55 am Wed95.5%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.