Observatory Heights, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Observatory Heights
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Observatory Heights, Maryland : Montgomery County
Issued: 2:41 pm EDT Jun 29, 2022 Latitude: 39.1384407 Longitude: -77.1999815 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 86°F Low: 63°F High: 89°F High: 93°F High: 89°F High: 85°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 84°F
Low: 70°F Low: 73°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
88°
Clear
as of 3:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WASH-DULLES - (KIAD)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:52 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
86°
Feels like 87°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 64°F
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 6500ft
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
82°
Clear
as of 3:19 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 51%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
250° West
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southwest wind around 8 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 89. Light and variable wind.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 93. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Sun Almanac for Observatory Heights, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:14 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Observatory Heights, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.64 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,869 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Observatory Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:34 pm Wed0.8%
Moonrise:06:45 am Thu1.6%
High Moon:02:34 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:10:16 pm Thu3.5%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.