Oak Knolls, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Oak Knolls
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Oak Knolls, Maryland : Charles County
Issued: 10:30 pm EDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 38.5801195 Longitude: -76.9902521 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday 20% chance of rain on Independence Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 72°F High: 89°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 85°F High: 84°F
Low: 69°F Low: 66°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
FORT BELVOIR - (KDAA)
79°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
QUANTICO MCAS - (KNYG)
82°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
77°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 25000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 89. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 8pm and 11pm. Some of the storms could produce small hail, gusty winds, and heavy rain. Low around 69. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 85. North wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Independence Day Independence Day... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Oak Knolls, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Oak Knolls, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.80 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,382 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Oak Knolls:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:46 am Sat10.3%
High Moon:04:08 pm Sat12.1%
Moonset:11:20 pm Sat14.1%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.