Mountain Creek, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Mountain Creek
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Mountain Creek, Georgia : Cobb County
Issued: 9:26 am EST Feb 6, 2023 Latitude: 34.0242665 Longitude: -84.415206 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday
High: 64°F Low: 39°F High: 66°F High: 68°F High: 65°F High: 62°F High: 49°F High: 54°F
Low: 47°F Low: 56°F Low: 45°F Low: 37°F Low: 29°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
54°
Clear
as of 9:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 50%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
50°
Clear
as of 9:50 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
52°
Clear
as of 9:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHEROKEE CNTY A/P - (KCNI)
52°
Clear
as of 10:15 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 46%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 29.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 54.

Sun Almanac for Mountain Creek, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:31 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:38 PM
Moon Almanac for Mountain Creek, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 15.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,798 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mountain Creek:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:09 pm Mon98.6%
High Moon:02:03 am Tue97.9%
Moonset:08:48 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.