Mount Savage, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Mount Savage
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Mount Savage, Maryland : Allegany County
Issued: 10:30 am EDT Jun 30, 2022 Latitude: 39.6956417 Longitude: -78.8797442 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Sunny on Today Clear on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of  on Wednesday
High: 88°F Low: 66°F High: 89°F High: 86°F High: 83°F High: 87°F High: 86°F High: 84°F
Low: 69°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F  
Sunny Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GREATER CUMBERLAND ARPT - (KCBE)
77°
Clear
as of 11:10 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JOHNSTOWN - (KJST)
73°
Clear
as of 10:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.31 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LATROBE - (KLBE)
79°
Clear
as of 10:47 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 39%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PETERSBURG - (KW99)
79°
Clear
as of 11:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 88. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 66. Light and variable wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Mount Savage, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:50 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Mount Savage, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 2%
Moon Age: 1.38 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,377 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mount Savage:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:41 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:10:25 pm Thu3.5%
Moonrise:07:50 am Fri5.0%
High Moon:03:29 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:11:00 pm Fri8.0%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.