Mount Hermon Heights, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Mount Hermon Heights
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Mount Hermon Heights, Maryland : Wicomico County
Issued: 3:30 pm EDT Jun 30, 2022 Latitude: 38.3553955 Longitude: -75.5371446 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
20% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 88°F Low: 70°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 84°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 85°F High: 84°F
Low: 74°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
75°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 3:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4200ft, Broken at 5000ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
OCEAN CITY - (KOXB)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:27 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 800ft, Broken at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
90°
Clear
as of 2:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 2:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 9000ft
20% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 88. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind around 7 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind 7 to 11 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Sun Almanac for Mount Hermon Heights, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:46 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Mount Hermon Heights, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.53 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,225 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mount Hermon Heights:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:07 pm Thu3.5%
Moonrise:07:40 am Fri5.0%
High Moon:03:15 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:43 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.