Mount Fulcher, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Mount Fulcher
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Mount Fulcher, Illinois : Logan County
Issued: 10:40 pm CDT May 22, 2022 Latitude: 39.9919938 Longitude: -89.5123243 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Cloudy on Overnight Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 46°F High: 68°F High: 71°F High: 73°F High: 66°F High: 79°F High: 83°F High: 87°F
Low: 53°F Low: 62°F Low: 54°F Low: 54°F Low: 61°F Low: 68°F  
Cloudy Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SPRINGFIELD - (KSPI)
52°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.34 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
52°
Clear
as of 11:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.35 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TAYLORVILLE MUNICIPAL - (KTAZ)
52°
Clear
as of 11:39 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.34 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
52°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.34 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. East northeast wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. East wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Low around 62. East wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 79.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy.

Sun Almanac for Mount Fulcher, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:24 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Mount Fulcher, Illinois
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 45%
Moon Age: 22.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,311 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mount Fulcher:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:29 am Mon44.6%
High Moon:07:55 am Mon42.1%
Moonset:01:29 pm Mon39.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.