Moss Side, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Moss Side
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Moss Side, Georgia : Clarke County
Issued: 2:16 pm EST Feb 8, 2023 Latitude: 33.9815028 Longitude: -83.4223815 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
10% chance of rain on This Afternoon 10% chance of rain on Tonight 80% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
High: 70°F Low: 53°F High: 68°F High: 59°F High: 52°F High: 56°F High: 63°F High: 63°F
Low: 50°F Low: 46°F Low: 38°F Low: 35°F Low: 43°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ATHENS - (KAHN)
68°
Cloudy
as of 1:51 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4800ft, Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
WINDER - (KWDR)
61°
Cloudy
as of 2:15 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3800ft, Broken at 4300ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
GAINESVILLE - (KGVL)
63°
Cloudy
as of 1:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2300ft, Broken at 3200ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
Current Conditions at
LAWRENCEVILLE - (KLZU)
64°
Cloudy
as of 1:56 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3500ft
10% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 10 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind around 5 mph.

10% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind around 5 mph.

80% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Showers, mainly after 8am. High near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 59. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 35.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 63.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.

Sun Almanac for Moss Side, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:25 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:37 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:06 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Moss Side, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,090 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Moss Side:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:59 pm Wed90.2%
High Moon:03:21 am Thu88.6%
Moonset:09:35 am Thu86.9%
New Moon: Sat Jan 21
First Quarter: Sat Jan 28
Full Moon: Sun Feb 5
Last Quarter: Mon Feb 13
New Moon: Mon Feb 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.