Millstadt Junction, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Millstadt Junction, Illinois : Monroe County
Issued: 1:26 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 38.4617194 Longitude: -90.217891 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 65°F High: 84°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 74°F High: 70°F High: 73°F High: 76°F
Low: 65°F Low: 72°F Low: 63°F Low: 50°F Low: 51°F Low: 57°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
EAST ST LOUIS - (KCPS)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:36 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4400ft, Scattered at 10000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
SCOTT AFB - (KBLV)
66°
Clear
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Heavy Rain
as of 1:29 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast Cumulonimbus at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
ST LOUIS - (KSTL)
70°
Clear
as of 1:18 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
25 MPH
Gust: 37 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5500ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 11000ft, Solid Overcast at 17000ft
Current Conditions at
SPIRIT OF ST LOUIS - (KSUS)
68°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:06 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming south in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.

Sun Almanac for Millstadt Junction, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:56 PM
Moon Almanac for Millstadt Junction, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,853 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Millstadt Junction:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:06 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:43 am Wed92.3%
Moonrise:11:36 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:12 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:48 am Thu84.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.