Middlepoint, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Middlepoint, Illinois : White County
Issued: 2:15 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 37.9339353 Longitude: -88.296431 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of rain on Overnight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
Low: 62°F High: 84°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 81°F High: 70°F High: 74°F High: 77°F
Low: 66°F Low: 72°F Low: 68°F Low: 54°F Low: 51°F Low: 57°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HARRISBURG-RALEIGH - (KHSB)
66°
Clear
as of 1:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FAIRFIELD MUNICIPAL ARPT - (KFWC)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 1:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
HENDERSON CITY - (KEHR)
66°
Clear
as of 1:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 68%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
66°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
30% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Scattered showers, mainly before 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms between midnight and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2pm and 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 72. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 89. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

10% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 10 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 5 to 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. East wind 6 to 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. East wind 6 to 8 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Sun Almanac for Middlepoint, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:46 PM
Moon Almanac for Middlepoint, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,847 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Middlepoint:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:02:58 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:37 am Wed92.3%
Moonrise:11:26 pm Wed87.5%
High Moon:04:04 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:42 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.