Metropolis, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Metropolis
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Metropolis, Illinois : Massac County
Issued: 6:31 am CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 37.1511655 Longitude: -88.7319979 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 80°F Low: 57°F High: 84°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 75°F High: 74°F
Low: 64°F Low: 69°F Low: 74°F Low: 62°F Low: 53°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
METROPOLIS MUNI ARP - (KM30)
57°
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
PADUCAH - (KPAH)
57°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CAIRO - (KCIR)
59°
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MARION - (KMWA)
55°
Clear
as of 6:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Calm wind.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Light south southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers between 1am and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light south southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South southwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.

10% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.

Sun Almanac for Metropolis, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:45 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:26 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Metropolis, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,737 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Metropolis:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:00 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:01:55 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:46 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.