Melitota, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Melitota, Maryland : Kent County
Issued: 7:12 am EDT Jul 4, 2022 Latitude: 39.2581646 Longitude: -76.1455056 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Independence Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Independence Day Mostly Clear on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of  on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 87°F Low: 66°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 81°F
  Low: 74°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 65°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Rain Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GLENN MARTIN ARPT - (KMTN)
72°
Clear
as of 7:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 60%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
75°
Clear
as of 7:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 87. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 66. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Sun Almanac for Melitota, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:44 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:33 PM
Moon Almanac for Melitota, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 25%
Moon Age: 4.90 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,359 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Melitota:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:45 am Mon25.6%
High Moon:05:32 pm Mon28.1%
Moonset:12:09 am Tue30.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.