McKenzie, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for McKenzie, Maryland : Allegany County
Issued: 4:32 am EDT Jul 2, 2022 Latitude: 39.5673117 Longitude: -78.8239095 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunny on Independence Day 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 68°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 84°F
Low: 63°F Low: 61°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F Low: 67°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
PETERSBURG - (KW99)
68°
Partly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 4:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 5000ft, Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
WINCHESTER RGNL - (KOKV)
72°
Partly Cloudy
as of 4:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
70°
Clear
as of 4:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 63. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Clear, with a low around 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for McKenzie, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:47 PM
Moon Almanac for McKenzie, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 9%
Moon Age: 2.94 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,119 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
McKenzie:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:51 am Sat10.3%
High Moon:04:15 pm Sat12.2%
Moonset:11:30 pm Sat14.2%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.