McGinnes, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for McGinnes, Maryland : Queen Anne's County
Issued: 10:13 pm EDT Jul 3, 2022 Latitude: 39.2195544 Longitude: -75.9518854 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
Low: 62°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 84°F High: 83°F High: 84°F High: 80°F
Low: 64°F Low: 72°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 65°F  
Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GLENN MARTIN ARPT - (KMTN)
73°
Clear
as of 11:19 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOVER AFB - (KDOV)
68°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
73°
Clear
as of 10:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Sunny on Independence Day Independence Day... Sunny, with a high near 85. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Sun Almanac for McGinnes, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:44 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:32 PM
Moon Almanac for McGinnes, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 22%
Moon Age: 4.57 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,261 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
McGinnes:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:44 am Mon25.6%
High Moon:05:32 pm Mon28.1%
Moonset:12:08 am Tue30.7%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.