McCleans Corner, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for McCleans Corner
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for McCleans Corner, Maryland : Kent County
Issued: 4:30 pm EDT Jun 30, 2022 Latitude: 39.1981651 Longitude: -76.1893961 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Sunny on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 70°F High: 92°F High: 88°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 84°F High: 83°F
Low: 73°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 68°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GLENN MARTIN ARPT - (KMTN)
88°
Clear
as of 3:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 35%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ABERDEEN - (KAPG)
88°
Clear
as of 3:58 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
84°
Clear
as of 3:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 88. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for McCleans Corner, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:10 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:34 PM
Moon Almanac for McCleans Corner, Maryland
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 3%
Moon Age: 1.57 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,192 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
McCleans Corner:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:12 pm Thu3.5%
Moonrise:07:40 am Fri5.0%
High Moon:03:18 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:48 pm Fri8.0%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.