McCall, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for McCall
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for McCall, Illinois : Hancock County
Issued: 6:20 am CDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 40.4528219 Longitude: -91.1970899 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of  on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday
High: 77°F Low: 55°F High: 78°F High: 76°F High: 82°F High: 77°F High: 64°F High: 68°F
Low: 62°F Low: 59°F Low: 66°F Low: 51°F Low: 46°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
KEOKUK MUNICIPAL - (KEOK)
54°
Clear
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FORT MADISON - (KFSW)
57°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
280° West
Current Conditions at
BURLINGTON - (KBRL)
55°
Clear
as of 6:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MACOMB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT - (KMQB)
55°
Clear
as of 7:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on Today Today... Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 55. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 78. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 62. Southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for McCall, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for McCall, Illinois
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,700 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
McCall:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:21 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:02:06 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:45 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.