Maroa, Illinois Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Illinois by name.
Weather Forecast for Maroa, Illinois : Macon County
Issued: 1:40 am CDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 40.0364257 Longitude: -88.957026 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday
Low: 60°F High: 76°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 69°F High: 65°F High: 69°F High: 72°F
Low: 59°F Low: 70°F Low: 59°F Low: 47°F Low: 47°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DECATUR - (KDEC)
66°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
LOGAN COUNTY AIRPORT - (KAAA)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8000ft, Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
BLOOMINGTON - (KBMI)
63°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6500ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
LACON/MARSHALL COUNTY - (KC75)
57°
Cloudy
as of 1:35 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 6000ft, Broken at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 60. South southeast wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. South wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Maroa, Illinois
Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:45 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:59 PM
Moon Almanac for Maroa, Illinois
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 17.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,853 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Maroa:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:03:01 am Wed93.5%
Moonset:07:32 am Wed92.3%
Moonrise:11:37 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:06 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:37 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.